Our 2020 Vision for Holy Trinity
Holy Trinity CE Primary will be a successful church school:
- where children are valued and inspired to become lifelong learners and achieve their potential.
- which works in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- which fosters an understanding of spirituality, of all faiths and cultures within our caring multicultural community and of the world around us.
- where children understand their rights and responsibilities and respect themselves and others.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which enriches, motivates and challenges children.
- Ensure teaching is irresistible and inspiring with exciting experiences which capture the imagination.
- Achieve higher standards and accelerated progress through quality first teaching and carefully targeted support.
- Recruit, develop and train high calibre staff with a continuous drive for improvement and innovation.
- Develop a senior leadership team and board of governors who monitor, challenge and support all staff to promote outstanding achievements in all aspects of school life.
- Value the achievements and successes of every individual in our school.
- Encourage a positive partnership with parents by providing support and advice on helping their children learn.
- Work effectively with parents and give them information they need to develop a conversation about their children’s progress and next steps in their learning.
- Provide support and advice to parents and families in times of crisis.
- Engage with external agencies when necessary to ensure that children are given the best possible opportunities to be safe, secure, happy and healthy.
- Make links with organisations and religious groups in the local and wider community, encouraging working partnerships.
- Maintain and develop links with our parish of Roch Valley through regular visits and joint events.
- Promote the wonders of our world and the intrinsic value of life.
- Give children opportunities to grow in understanding of the Christian faith.
- Help children develop their own values and beliefs whilst respecting the religious and moral values of others.
- Raise children’s cultural and spiritual awareness through appreciation of the arts and sciences and develop an empathy with the world around us.
- Promote British values in our multicultural community.
- Provide opportunities for children to contribute their ideas and thoughts about school life through a school council.
- Encourage children to take on responsibilities appropriate to their age throughout the school.
- Help the children to understand, appreciate and play a role in the community and world in which they live and prepare them for their future as adults.
Take a look at our classes View Now